Compete on Something Other than Price
It happens to every practice. Someone lowers their prices and the next thing you know, your market is in a pricing war. You may even feel you’re forced to charge less just to compete. Well, we don’t think you should have to cut your prices. OrthoSynetics experts are here to help.
- Educating your consumers on the difference between getting orthodontic work done by their regular dentist and seeing a specialist
- Analyzing your market to provide you with the research, support and an operational plan to keep your practice thriving
- Negotiating favorable agreements on clinical orthodontic products, general supplies, and equipment
- Handling insurance and collections processes so you can maintain a healthy cash flow.
- Using consistent collection protocols so you can confidently offer patients flexible payment options
- Guiding you to create the optimal practice budget as well as budget to actual revenue and expense management